So why do I have no time? Because I have a full time job a wife and two kids. I also have a lot of stuff on my plate. Like lots of mortgages for rental properties with awful, horrible tenants (some are good, but most should just be kicked to the curb except the houses are in such bad shape by now from these sub-humans living in them that it would cost more to repair them and find new, awful tenants than to keep these pests living there and not paying rent).
I am also a super-blogger. What is that you may ask? Well I just made that up. I'm like that you see. I make stuff up. Because it's true. Why am I a super-blogger? Let me count the ways:
- Poker Blog (which is now linked to a posterous, a tumblr and a twitter yo)
- Real Estate Blog (so I can find better tenants for those fakakte'h properties - does anyone have a Yiddish dictionary?)
- Two Family History Blogs (one for my research and one for newbs)
- Two Family Blogs (one about being a dad and another I share with my wife)
- Book Blog (it's for the kids yo)
- and, and, and... oh yeah! My company's corporate blog.
Super. Blogger. I write 8 blogs. Well, not really. Because I don't have time you see?
So I am going to start publishing post-hummus-ly thru posterous. My post will suck and have bad spelling and worse grammar and you will love it and tell all your friends. And I will post about all the stuff I can't post on any of my other super-blogs because everything gets tracked to you and someone somewhere might get upset that I said the company he works for is just pathetic. Some people may know my secret super-blogger identity and that's probably fine. Some shouldn't and don't.
Topics will range from this to that and the other too.
Stick around. Enjoy.